Friday 12 December 2014

Meet the Mayor
Location: Village Hall
Date: Saturday, January 10, 2015
Time: 9-11am


Starting in January we will be hosting a monthly "Meet the Mayor" at the Village Hall on the second Saturday of each month. This will give residents the opportunity to ask the Mayor questions and get first hand information on what is happening and upcoming. 


As I continue pursuing the goals of reducing crime, increasing safety in neighborhoods, growth of our businesses districts and financial stability, it is vital for me to have a strong partnership with the residents of our community.

This format will give me the opportunity to hear firsthand the issues you are facing day-to-day and your perspective on upcoming proposals will best help me represent your needs as Mayor.

If you have, any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

In closing, I would like to wish you all the best this Holiday Season.

Mayor David A. Hanks