Wednesday 22 March 2017

Sauk Village Administrator/Public Safety Director Board Meeting Report - March 14, 2017


Sauk Village Administrator / Public Safety Director’s Report

March 14, 2017


MISC:

ComED: Tomorrow I have a meeting w/ComED to discuss repair of SV street lights. The ComED representative informed me that no SV street light(s) have been reported for repair. Public Works has yet to confirm or deny that information. However and at my request, the SVPD has recorded 58 SV street lights deficient. Their (SVPD) list will be my point of discussion w/the ComED representative.


Doors: It was reported to me that the front doors of Village Hall have been left open after Village Hall hours. I had the Village’s IT person review tapes of the after hour time periods. He found that no one compromised the doors. He suggested it may have been due to the change in CDT time. The Police Department will periodically check the building.

Budget: The Judge in the Henrietta Turner v. Sauk Village case has instructed the Village to budget $101,000.00 in its 2017-2018 budget for this litigation.

Ongoing Investigation: For the sake of transparency; the Federal Inspector General’s Office and the FBI have been interviewing SV employees in regards to an ongoing investigation as recently as this week. I am not at liberty to discuss nor do I know the details of this case.