Thursday 12 November 2015

Meet Sauk Village Director of Administrative Services Sherry Jasinski


Sherry Jasinski, Sauk Village Director of Administrative Services


I am Sherry Jasinski, and have been a resident of Sauk Village for 46 years. I went to District 168 schools and graduated high school from Bloom Trail in 1982.

I worked for school district 168 for 5 years in a supervisory position before accepting my position with the Village of Sauk Village on April 15, 1998.


My current job duties are listed:

* Director of Administrative Services overseeing the day to day operations for the front office, accounts payable and code enforcement
* Zoning Administrator
* Deputy Village Clerk
* Deputy Liquor Commissioner
* Foia Officer
* Oversee Building Permits
* Submit ticket entry and handle night court paper work for Code Enforcement
* Issue Residential & Business Occupancy Permits
* Micromanage various licenses and permits including business, contractors and liquor licensing and other special uses that occur

I look forward to continuing my services to the residents, the Mayor, and Board of Trustees.